Installing the Garage Air-N-Vac Station
- 0:37 Tools required for the installation
- 1:08 Unboxing
- 3:40 Mounting the main frame
- 7:28 Mounting the tool bin, vacuum hose holder, and vacuum and compressor unto to the frame
- 12:23 Mounting accessories onto the unit.
- 16:18 Preparing vacuum, blower, and air compressor tools
- 21:00 Operating the unit
Have a question about installing your Garage Air-N-Vac station? Contact us here.
Switching From Vacuum To Blower
With the Garage Air-N-Vac station, it is very easy to switch the unit from vacuum to blower. With the high volume blower system you'll be able to fill air mattresses or pool toys in record time. You can also blow out your garage with the included blow tools.
Emptying the Dirt Bin and Cleaning the Filter
Dave with Doyle Vacuum goes over emptying the dirt bin and cleaning the filter on your Garage Air-N-Vac station.
Have a question about using your Garage Air-N-Vac station? Contact us here.